Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stop Smoking February - Day 3

Some of my friends are stopping drinking in February (It's the shortest month), and there was no way I was doing that, so I decided to try and stop smoking instead. I probably should have posted about this before I started, I've been really busy at work, so suck me.

I'm on Day 3 right now. I'll tell you what, people are a lot less bearable whenever I stop smoking. Shit is much more annoying when I'm trying to quit, I just like being by myself more. I find that I am especially productive though, because I'm trying to keep myself busy all the time, especially my hands. I made dumplings from scratch again, which was great, my apartment is super clean and my laundry is done. I've also gone to the grocery store like every day this week so far.

Anyways, I've cheated once already, I smoked a cigarette last night. It was crazy, I actually got a nicotine buzz. I could feel it flowing through my veins, wild stuff.

Be back later.

No comments: