Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Snacks on snacks!

Well, I hate for this to be my first post in so long, but it is. As of the end of July, I will be sharing an apartment with Jakie Baby, and Dave, unbelievable. Three CMU jerks re-united in one house of supreme creamyness.

If you've seen daves liquor cabinet right now, I can't imagine what it will look like when Dave's raking in a salary AND Dave says he's already bought a present for the house! Gin Rickeys all around.

I can't wait to be living with those two rad dudes, whilst saving no less than 700 dollars a month on rent. Yeah you titty lickers, 700 dollars a month, a NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Anyways, the point was, I found this video, which I think demonstrates a technique that will be employed at the new pad for sure. Reminds me of good old Tem, suffer through the first minute to get to the fridge tour...


1 comment:

John O'Halloween said...

I'm inspired. I wish my fridge looked like that.