Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fundraiser Ideas

Update: Shit was also on SNL

I feel like as long as you are doing something for a good cause you can pretty much just do whatever you want and people will get behind it.

If I wanted to raise money I could probably raise money for autism by walking naked from coast to coast surviving on a diet of dried shrimp and toothpaste. I could raise money to promote environmental awareness by holding a competition to see who could carry the most different animals on their body (If one eats or kills another one while on your body, then that counts as two, no initially dead animals allowed). I could raise money for breast cancer by treading water in a pool of milk.

This dude made a canoe out of a giant pumpkin and is paddling it 150 miles to raise money for underpriveliged children. That is so fucking wierd. Buy hey, it's for a good cause.

No comments: