Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't Cook Bacon Without a Shirt On

Yeah man, I think cooking bacon after a night on the town is a bad idea all around. If it were only easier to make. I was trying to think of an easier way to cook it just now, like just as I was typing that first sentence, and I came up with this. OK this isn't actually easier, but it's new. You know those pie irons with the big long handles that you put bread and stuff into and then stick into the coals in a fire? Just throw some bacon into there, it would be really easy to flip, and this is a terrible idea. Nevermind.

Back to the point, the grease spattered all over my shit and it was really painful, and then the bacon got burnt because I was trying to solve the rubiks cube before I had to take the bacon off. I also found this video today, which was pretty dumb but I realized I wasn't cooking my bacon in my cast iron pan which was pretty ass stupid, that's gotta be one of the tastiest things to season the pan with no?

Start second point: I can't stop listening to Margot and the Nuclear So and So's. If you're looking for something to listen to, get "The Dust of Retreat" and "The Daytrotter Sessions" EP. Dust of retreat is really great, grab that, and someone who actually reads this tell Andy about it. Later.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

gotta get the tongs bro.